10-year-old deaf boy from Jalgaon in top dance reality show
10-year-old Harsh Dhara from Jalgaon is participating in Sony Television’s new dance reality show named Super Dancer – Dance Ka Kal.
Harsh, who is deaf, feels the rhythm of the music by his heart. His father is also deaf and his mother died when he was a small boy.
Harsh’s emotional dance performances are an inspiring example for people to follow their dreams.
The show is a kids’ dance competition and is aired on weekends on Sony TV at 8 PM.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News