10-year-old deaf boy from Jalgaon in top dance reality show
September 11, 2016
10-year-old Harsh Dhara from Jalgaon is participating in Sony Television's new dance reality show named Super Dancer - Dance Ka Kal.
Harsh, who is deaf, feels the rhythm of the music by his heart. His father is also deaf and his mother died when he was a small boy.
Harsh's emotional dance performances are an inspiring example for people to follow their dreams.
The show is a kids' dance competition and is aired on weekends on Sony TV at 8 PM.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Growing number of fake disability certification rackets highlight need for stricter checks & action
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
- Accessibility June 22, 2019 With no hearing test facility at Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital, disabled students miss NEET counselling
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News