10-year-old deaf boy from Jalgaon in top dance reality show
September 11, 2016
10-year-old Harsh Dhara from Jalgaon is participating in Sony Television's new dance reality show named Super Dancer - Dance Ka Kal.
Harsh, who is deaf, feels the rhythm of the music by his heart. His father is also deaf and his mother died when he was a small boy.
Harsh's emotional dance performances are an inspiring example for people to follow their dreams.
The show is a kids' dance competition and is aired on weekends on Sony TV at 8 PM.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News