13-year-old autistic boy becomes talk of art world
September 18, 2016
Niam Jain, a 13-year-old autistic boy living in Canada has become the talk of the art world.
He paints abstract arts and has sold 46 paintings so far.
Niam, who does not speak much, expresses his feelings through art.
Niam's paintings have been liked by art critics and art gallery owners as well.
He was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder when he was two years old.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Rich tributes paid to veteran actor Girish Karnad
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News