13-year-old autistic boy becomes talk of art world
Niam Jain, a 13-year-old autistic boy living in Canada has become the talk of the art world.
He paints abstract arts and has sold 46 paintings so far.
Niam, who does not speak much, expresses his feelings through art.
Niam’s paintings have been liked by art critics and art gallery owners as well.
He was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder when he was two years old.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News