13-year-old autistic boy becomes talk of art world
September 18, 2016
Niam Jain, a 13-year-old autistic boy living in Canada has become the talk of the art world.
He paints abstract arts and has sold 46 paintings so far.
Niam, who does not speak much, expresses his feelings through art.
Niam's paintings have been liked by art critics and art gallery owners as well.
He was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder when he was two years old.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News