Autism Solutions robot to help kids with autism focus better
September 13, 2016
Six-year-old Shriya Sreeju presented the Pepper Robot- powered Autism Solutions robot at a technology conference in San Francisco.
She explained the way the robot works. For example, if a kid with autism shows a right flash card to the robot, the robot will do a happy dance or show a smiley on screen.
Her dad, Sreejumon Purayil, had built the software and she helped design how the bot should work.The initiative is to help autistic children build a better concept of emotions and learn to focus better.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 20, 2019 Samam Vidya & Tinkerama Summer camp
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 No disability can come in the way of Swapna’s passion for art
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Events March 20, 2019 Run 4 Autism Marathon- More details to come
- Events March 20, 2019 On The Path To Success - My Journey With My Child
- Headlines March 20, 2019 PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
- Events March 20, 2019 Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News