Autism Solutions robot to help kids with autism focus better
September 13, 2016
Six-year-old Shriya Sreeju presented the Pepper Robot- powered Autism Solutions robot at a technology conference in San Francisco.
She explained the way the robot works. For example, if a kid with autism shows a right flash card to the robot, the robot will do a happy dance or show a smiley on screen.
Her dad, Sreejumon Purayil, had built the software and she helped design how the bot should work.The initiative is to help autistic children build a better concept of emotions and learn to focus better.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 26, 2019 Children with autism more prone to sleep problems, says focused study
- Headlines May 23, 2019 NaMo all the way, BJP-led alliance returns with thumping majority
- Get-hooked May 27, 2019 Sports has many benefits for amputees, so go for it, say experts
- Headlines May 26, 2019 PM Modi biopic earns 3 crore
- Headlines May 24, 2019 World leaders congratulate PM Modi
- Headlines May 23, 2019 India launches new spy satellite
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News