Autism Solutions robot to help kids with autism focus better
September 13, 2016
Six-year-old Shriya Sreeju presented the Pepper Robot- powered Autism Solutions robot at a technology conference in San Francisco.
She explained the way the robot works. For example, if a kid with autism shows a right flash card to the robot, the robot will do a happy dance or show a smiley on screen.
Her dad, Sreejumon Purayil, had built the software and she helped design how the bot should work.The initiative is to help autistic children build a better concept of emotions and learn to focus better.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 17, 2019 No Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan, says Indian Army
- Events August 14, 2019 Unity through Performing Arts
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Para shuttler Pramod Bhagat's Arjuna Award glory marred by lack of recognition for head coach
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Alleged sexual harassment of child with autism in Kerala highlights need for tougher rules
- Headlines August 16, 2019 PM Modi's Independence Day address - Key points
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 Foreign doctors question MCI guidelines regarding disabled medical aspirants ahead of crucial hearing
- Get-Hooked August 15, 2019 Visually impaired singer Muskan uses music to connect with the larger world
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News