Top 4 1500 m Paralympians are faster than Olympic gold medalists
September 14, 2016
The top four para-athletes who participated in the finals of the T13 Men's 1500 m race for the visually impaired proved that they were heroes who were skilled at accomplishing their goals.
The 1500 m race saw Fouad Baka of Algeria finishing the line in three minutes and 49.59 seconds in the 2016 Summer Paralympic Games.
If Baka had participated in the Olympic Games, he would have won a gold medal as the able-bodied athlete who finished first in the Olympic and completed the race in 3 minutes and 50 seconds.
However, Baka had to face a tough competition from his fellow runners and ended up finishing fourth in the race.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News