Deaf critic movie review of Raaz: Reboot
September 20, 2016
Raaz Reboot is a 2016 Bollywood horror film featuring Emraan Hashmi as Aditya, Kriti Kharbanda as Shaina and Gaurav Arora as Rehaan in lead roles.
Raaz Reboot is the fourth installment in the Raaz series and is written and directed by Vikram Bhatt.
The film starts with a happily married couple, Rehaan and Shaina, who move into a new house in Romania.
Soon they get into arguments as Rehaan becomes distant from his wife and is a little cold to her.
Shaina insists Rehaan share the secret that he is hiding from her but he finds ways to avoid her.
Many instances prove to Shaina that her house is haunted and there exists an evil spirit which she tries to explain to Rehaan and pleads him to move out of the house but Rehaan finds her stories imaginary.
Shaina's ex-boyfriend Aditya makes an entry and acts supportive and hints that the evil spirit seeks revenge from Rehaan and not her.
Will Shaina listen to Aditya and doubt her husband and will she be able find out the secret that Rehaan is hiding from her forms the remaining part of the story.
The performances, dialogues delivery, picturisation, visual effects and the background score are satisfactory and will interest people who love watching horror films.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Employment June 17, 2019 #AutismPower - SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News