IndusInd Bank launches campaign to support para-athletes
September 18, 2016
In an attempt to recognize the talent and contribution of Indian para-athletes, IndusInd Bank has launched a three-minute anthem that will be promoted non-stop over a month's time on digital, cinema, radio and television platforms.
The 'JeetKaHalla' campaign asks people to support and cheer our nation's para-athletes and encourage them to compete and excel in the ongoing Paralympic Games.
The inspiring anthem shows the hard work, struggles, determination and highlights all that the para-athletes have achieved in their sports careers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News