IndusInd Bank launches campaign to support para-athletes
September 18, 2016
In an attempt to recognize the talent and contribution of Indian para-athletes, IndusInd Bank has launched a three-minute anthem that will be promoted non-stop over a month's time on digital, cinema, radio and television platforms.
The 'JeetKaHalla' campaign asks people to support and cheer our nation's para-athletes and encourage them to compete and excel in the ongoing Paralympic Games.
The inspiring anthem shows the hard work, struggles, determination and highlights all that the para-athletes have achieved in their sports careers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Archana Palahalli believes in facing odds with a smile
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News