Maria Siebald creates music videos for hearing impaired
September 17, 2016
Maria Siebald uses sign language and creates music video and musicals for people who are hearing impaired.
Siebald says that she wants the deaf to enjoy music through her performances.
Maria has been making these videos since 2010 and aims to continue doing this in the future.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News