Maria Siebald creates music videos for hearing impaired
September 17, 2016
Maria Siebald uses sign language and creates music video and musicals for people who are hearing impaired.
Siebald says that she wants the deaf to enjoy music through her performances.
Maria has been making these videos since 2010 and aims to continue doing this in the future.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Six jawans injured in terrorist attack at Pulwama
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News