Bodybuilder with disability inspires millions in video
September 19, 2016
43-year-old Steve Alexy from Virginia, US, was told that he would never be able to walk.
Alexy, who has cerebral palsy, has proved everyone wrong by becoming a bodybuilder and inspiring millions with his determination.
More than three million people have watched a post on Facebook that shows Alexy getting cheered by a crowd while exhibiting a body that most men cannot dream of.
Cerebral palsy affects body movement, muscle coordination, and balance.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News