Bodybuilder with disability inspires millions in video
September 19, 2016
43-year-old Steve Alexy from Virginia, US, was told that he would never be able to walk.
Alexy, who has cerebral palsy, has proved everyone wrong by becoming a bodybuilder and inspiring millions with his determination.
More than three million people have watched a post on Facebook that shows Alexy getting cheered by a crowd while exhibiting a body that most men cannot dream of.
Cerebral palsy affects body movement, muscle coordination, and balance.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News