Government to introduce new provisions for students with disabilities
September 20, 2016
The government has asked all schools to provide facilities to students with disabilities.
It also plans to introduce new provisions for such students in the upcoming education policy.
Schools have been advised to build ramps, set up separate toilets and create facilities that enable students with disabilities to move around the campus easily.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology July 11, 2019 #TechThursdays - TouchVision SmartStand promises to be a game changer for visually impaired people
- Accessibility July 12, 2019 Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation gets set to make buildings accessible
- Education July 15, 2019 Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
- Events July 18, 2019 Josh Run
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
- Events July 11, 2019 South Zone Regional Abilympics
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News