First accessible tour to Udaipur
September 21, 2016
Planet Abled, the company that looks at making holidays and travel accessible for people with disabilities, is organizing what they say is the first ever Accessible Tour to Udaipur.
Udaipur has some of India's most beautiful palaces and monuments and lively markets.
Planet Abled has been invited by the House of Mewar, which manages most of Udaipur's palaces, to launch their newly made accessible City Palace Museum.
27 September is World Tourism Day and the theme this year is Universal Access. Planet Abled wants to mark this with a completely accessible four-day tour of Udaipur. The tour is from 24 to 27 September.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News