First accessible tour to Udaipur
Planet Abled, the company that looks at making holidays and travel accessible for people with disabilities, is organizing what they say is the first ever Accessible Tour to Udaipur.
Udaipur has some of India's most beautiful palaces and monuments and lively markets.
Planet Abled has been invited by the House of Mewar, which manages most of Udaipur's palaces, to launch their newly made accessible City Palace Museum.
27 September is World Tourism Day and the theme this year is Universal Access. Planet Abled wants to mark this with a completely accessible four-day tour of Udaipur. The tour is from 24 to 27 September.
Watch in Sign Language
- Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
February 17, 2019
- Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
February 15, 2019
- Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News