First accessible tour to Udaipur
September 21, 2016
Planet Abled, the company that looks at making holidays and travel accessible for people with disabilities, is organizing what they say is the first ever Accessible Tour to Udaipur.
Udaipur has some of India's most beautiful palaces and monuments and lively markets.
Planet Abled has been invited by the House of Mewar, which manages most of Udaipur's palaces, to launch their newly made accessible City Palace Museum.
27 September is World Tourism Day and the theme this year is Universal Access. Planet Abled wants to mark this with a completely accessible four-day tour of Udaipur. The tour is from 24 to 27 September.
Watch in Sign Language
- Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
April 21, 2019
- In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
April 20, 2019
- CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
April 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News