Delhi High Court pulls up school for not admitting child with disability
September 21, 2016
The Delhi High Court pulled up a school for refusing admission to a child with a disability under the economically weaker section category.
The court asked the school why the boy was not given admission as per an earlier order.
The school said that there were no vacant seats under the EWS category and the boy has already got admission in another school while the case was being heard.
The court said that it will consider all the aspects of the case and then give its ruling.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News