Delhi High Court pulls up school for not admitting child with disability
The Delhi High Court pulled up a school for refusing admission to a child with a disability under the economically weaker section category.
The court asked the school why the boy was not given admission as per an earlier order.
The school said that there were no vacant seats under the EWS category and the boy has already got admission in another school while the case was being heard.
The court said that it will consider all the aspects of the case and then give its ruling.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 Some recreational activities for visually impaired people
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News