Delhi High Court pulls up school for not admitting child with disability
September 21, 2016
The Delhi High Court pulled up a school for refusing admission to a child with a disability under the economically weaker section category.
The court asked the school why the boy was not given admission as per an earlier order.
The school said that there were no vacant seats under the EWS category and the boy has already got admission in another school while the case was being heard.
The court said that it will consider all the aspects of the case and then give its ruling.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Australia
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News