Deaf critic movie review of Storks
October 8, 2016
'Storks' film is a 2016 American 3D computer-animated adventure and comedy film released by Warner Bros.
The film is written by Nicholas Stoller and directed by Stoller and Doug Sweetland.
It stars the voices of Andy Samberg (as Junior), Katie Crown (as Tulip), Kelsey Grammer (as Hunter), Anton Starkman (as Nate), among others.
The story revolves around the journey of Junior, who is a white stork, and Tulip, a human, who try to deliver their first-ever baby package.
Cornerstone is a company that has storks and birds as its workers. 18-year-old Tulip is the only human worker at Cornerstone.
Junior, who is the best-performing stork, is about to be made boss at Cornerstone while his boss, Hunter will be promoted to chairman.
Hunter wants Junior to fire Tulip as her ideas lead to a loss for the company.
But Junior finds Tulip kind and hard working.
Meanwhile, a young human boy named Nate who is lonely writes to Cornerstone asking for a baby brother.
Tulip puts the letter at the baby factory which is closed down and the factory makes a baby girl. Junior and Tulip decide to somehow deliver the baby to Nate and his family.
Will Hunter allow them to succeed and will Cornerstone restart the baby delivery service forms the remaining part of the story.
The 3D effects of the adventurous backdrops involving a million babies being transported along a conveyor belt is appealing and beautifully shown.
The emotional and funny moments of the fantasy characters with a talented supporting voice cast makes it a perfect entertainer for the kids as well as the adults.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News