Deaf critic movie review of Storks
‘Storks’ film is a 2016 American 3D computer-animated adventure and comedy film released by Warner Bros.
The film is written by Nicholas Stoller and directed by Stoller and Doug Sweetland.
It stars the voices of Andy Samberg (as Junior), Katie Crown (as Tulip), Kelsey Grammer (as Hunter), Anton Starkman (as Nate), among others.
The story revolves around the journey of Junior, who is a white stork, and Tulip, a human, who try to deliver their first-ever baby package.
Cornerstone is a company that has storks and birds as its workers. 18-year-old Tulip is the only human worker at Cornerstone.
Junior, who is the best-performing stork, is about to be made boss at Cornerstone while his boss, Hunter will be promoted to chairman.
Hunter wants Junior to fire Tulip as her ideas lead to a loss for the company.
But Junior finds Tulip kind and hard working.
Meanwhile, a young human boy named Nate who is lonely writes to Cornerstone asking for a baby brother.
Tulip puts the letter at the baby factory which is closed down and the factory makes a baby girl. Junior and Tulip decide to somehow deliver the baby to Nate and his family.
Will Hunter allow them to succeed and will Cornerstone restart the baby delivery service forms the remaining part of the story.
The 3D effects of the adventurous backdrops involving a million babies being transported along a conveyor belt is appealing and beautifully shown.
The emotional and funny moments of the fantasy characters with a talented supporting voice cast makes it a perfect entertainer for the kids as well as the adults.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019