Art exhibition by people with disabilities in Mumbai
September 23, 2016
A two-day art exhibition in Mumbai is currently on that features work by young adults with Downs syndrome and other disabilities.
The exhibition is called Art Trisomy 21.
Funds raised from this exhibition will be used for setting up India's first community living space and research centre for people with disabilities.
The location for this centre is a 12.5-acre space near Karjat in Maharashtra.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News