Art exhibition by people with disabilities in Mumbai
September 23, 2016
A two-day art exhibition in Mumbai is currently on that features work by young adults with Downs syndrome and other disabilities.
The exhibition is called Art Trisomy 21.
Funds raised from this exhibition will be used for setting up India's first community living space and research centre for people with disabilities.
The location for this centre is a 12.5-acre space near Karjat in Maharashtra.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Parenting Corner- Motivating children
- Headlines August 16, 2019 PM Modi's Independence Day address - Key points
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Trending stories on Newz Hook Aug 9 – Aug 16
- Events August 14, 2019 Adolescent Training and Sex Education Workshop
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Delhi Public School Bengaluru North brings an inclusive touch to its crowdfunding initiatives
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News