Art exhibition by people with disabilities in Mumbai
A two-day art exhibition in Mumbai is currently on that features work by young adults with Downs syndrome and other disabilities.
The exhibition is called Art Trisomy 21.
Funds raised from this exhibition will be used for setting up India’s first community living space and research centre for people with disabilities.
The location for this centre is a 12.5-acre space near Karjat in Maharashtra.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Teen art prodigy Ansh's stunning watercolours show maturity, individuality
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Misophonia
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News