Art exhibition by people with disabilities in Mumbai
September 23, 2016
A two-day art exhibition in Mumbai is currently on that features work by young adults with Downs syndrome and other disabilities.
The exhibition is called Art Trisomy 21.
Funds raised from this exhibition will be used for setting up India's first community living space and research centre for people with disabilities.
The location for this centre is a 12.5-acre space near Karjat in Maharashtra.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News