Sensory park in Bengaluru for children with disabilities
September 25, 2016
The Association of People with Disability (APD) in Bengaluru has opened a sensory park in their premises for special children.
Many children are born with disabilities related to motor skills, cognitive skills and intellectual skill disorders.
These slow down the growth and development of communication skills.
They need sensory stimulation for learning about their surroundings.
The park has different sections created for children to touch, feel, see and experience things around them. The children will be helped in learning to relax their muscles and maintain the body balance.
Special materials have been used to ensure the safety of the children and add fun to learning.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News