Para athlete Deepa Malik is inspiring, says wrestler Sakshi Malik
September 24, 2016
Wrestler Sakshi Malik has said that the life story of Paralympian gold medalist Deepa Malik is very inspiring.
Sakshi Malik was in Mumbai at an event for when she spoke about meeting Deepa Malik.
Sakshi Malik has won a bronze medal in the Rio 2016 Olympics in women wrestling.
She also said that the government is doing quite a lot for the Para athletes and the level of competition is the same in Paralympics and Olympics events.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Headlines June 9, 2019 Ex-union minister Aslam Sher Khan offers to replace Rahul Gandhi
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News