Fun holiday for parents, children with Down Syndrome
September 27, 2016
Renuka Ramachandran, the co-founder and chairperson of Down Syndrome Federation of India (DSFI) recently organized a holiday for children with Down Syndrome and their parents.
It turned out to be successful experiment as everyone who came had a great time.
The holiday was at a resort in Candolim, Goa.
It was a chance to give children and parents a much needed break together.
Forty-three parents from Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and even Dubai participated on the weekend trip.
The expenses were shared by all and another trip is being planned.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News