Fun holiday for parents, children with Down Syndrome
Renuka Ramachandran, the co-founder and chairperson of Down Syndrome Federation of India (DSFI) recently organized a holiday for children with Down Syndrome and their parents.
It turned out to be successful experiment as everyone who came had a great time.
The holiday was at a resort in Candolim, Goa.
It was a chance to give children and parents a much needed break together.
Forty-three parents from Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and even Dubai participated on the weekend trip.
The expenses were shared by all and another trip is being planned.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 #LovePossible – When Swarnalatha proposed to Guruprasad
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 Udaan Idol Little Champs, Radio Udaan's annual music competition for disabled kids attracts huge response
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Rare Diseases
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News