Wheelchair cricket team trials conducted in Gujarat
The trial of a wheelchair cricket team was conducted in Ahmedabad in Gujarat on Sunday.
The team will represent Gujarat at the national-level wheelchair cricket tournament.
The organisers have said that the team has no connection with the Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA).
Out of 40 contenders, 20 were selected, including the only wheelchair cricketer from Gujarat, Bhimabhai Khunti.
The Indian team will be going to Malaysia next month.
States like Uttar Pradesh and Delhi have their wheelchair cricket teams as well.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News