Wheelchair cricket team trials conducted in Gujarat
September 27, 2016
The trial of a wheelchair cricket team was conducted in Ahmedabad in Gujarat on Sunday.
The team will represent Gujarat at the national-level wheelchair cricket tournament.
The organisers have said that the team has no connection with the Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA).
Out of 40 contenders, 20 were selected, including the only wheelchair cricketer from Gujarat, Bhimabhai Khunti.
The Indian team will be going to Malaysia next month.
States like Uttar Pradesh and Delhi have their wheelchair cricket teams as well.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News