Paralympic medal winners to be on Kapil Sharma show
September 30, 2016
All the four Indian Paralympic winners at Rio have been invited to The Kapil Sharma Show next month.
Para-athletes Mariyappan Thangavelu, Devendra Jhajharia, Varun Singh Bhati and Deepa Malik will leave for Mumbai in the first week of October after meeting the President of India in New Delhi on 30 September.
They will also have dinner with cricketer Sachin Tendulkar at his home in Mumbai.
The athletes will then shoot for Kapil's show on 6 and 7 October.
The Kapil Sharma Show is a popular comedy show that airs on weekends on Sony TV.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News