Teacher-training programme for children with special needs launched
India’s first teacher training certificate programme for children with special needs has been launched.
The programme has been designed in a way that teachers can get the necessary skills to handle the education of children with special needs.
The course is for six months and includes training in art and culture, sports and other creative activities.
The course is the idea of the organization Svayam Foundation and National Bal Bhavan.
It is hoped that the course will help to make education inclusive and accessible.
Watch in Sign Language
- Gujarat government launches important initiative towards early screening of learning disabilities
February 7, 2019
- Mumbai's Wilson College's certificate course in disability studies finds widespread support
February 5, 2019
- No clarity on final guidelines for medical entrance test, disabled aspirants still in the dark
January 30, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Rare Diseases
- Parasports February 9, 2019 Aspiring wheelchair cricketers in Karnataka, here is your chance to shine
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Technology February 11, 2019 Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 13, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News