Teacher-training programme for children with special needs launched
October 1, 2016
India's first teacher training certificate programme for children with special needs has been launched.
The programme has been designed in a way that teachers can get the necessary skills to handle the education of children with special needs.
The course is for six months and includes training in art and culture, sports and other creative activities.
The course is the idea of the organization Svayam Foundation and National Bal Bhavan.
It is hoped that the course will help to make education inclusive and accessible.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News