Teacher-training programme for children with special needs launched
October 1, 2016
India's first teacher training certificate programme for children with special needs has been launched.
The programme has been designed in a way that teachers can get the necessary skills to handle the education of children with special needs.
The course is for six months and includes training in art and culture, sports and other creative activities.
The course is the idea of the organization Svayam Foundation and National Bal Bhavan.
It is hoped that the course will help to make education inclusive and accessible.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Growing number of fake disability certification rackets highlight need for stricter checks & action
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Snehankit Helpline for visually impaired students is helping them shine in academics
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Accessibility June 22, 2019 With no hearing test facility at Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital, disabled students miss NEET counselling
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News