Glasses with GPS help the vision impaired
October 1, 2016
A team of designers from Argentina have come with hi-tech glasses for people who are vision impaired.
The glasses have GPS fitted in them and can work without a smartphone.
Data is loaded from before and the GPS enables the user to walk around without assistance.
When the user reaches the point they want to go to, the glass will vibrate and send an alert.
The device helps the vision impaired walk while keeping their hands free.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 9, 2019 Ex-union minister Aslam Sher Khan offers to replace Rahul Gandhi
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Budding poet Neerada uses words to shatter notions about autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News