Glasses with GPS help the vision impaired
A team of designers from Argentina have come with hi-tech glasses for people who are vision impaired.
The glasses have GPS fitted in them and can work without a smartphone.
Data is loaded from before and the GPS enables the user to walk around without assistance.
When the user reaches the point they want to go to, the glass will vibrate and send an alert.
The device helps the vision impaired walk while keeping their hands free.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News