Glasses with GPS help the vision impaired
October 1, 2016
A team of designers from Argentina have come with hi-tech glasses for people who are vision impaired.
The glasses have GPS fitted in them and can work without a smartphone.
Data is loaded from before and the GPS enables the user to walk around without assistance.
When the user reaches the point they want to go to, the glass will vibrate and send an alert.
The device helps the vision impaired walk while keeping their hands free.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News