Artists with disabilities to display work in trains
October 4, 2016
The Western Railway will display art works by people with disabilities in some trains.
These are artists who paint with brushes held in their mouth or foot because of a disability.
There are four trains selected which include the Mumbai-New Delhi Duranto, Mumbai-Jaipur Duranto, and Mumbai-Ahmedabad Shatabdi.
The Western Railway has tied up with the Mouth and Foot Painting Artists Association, which is a registered society of artists with disabilities.
The association supports 20 artists from across India.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News