Canadian amputee who inspires people with disabilities
October 8, 2016
Daniel Ennett from Canada, a quadruple amputee has been featured in a new short film series.
The film shows his amazing journey. From getting a certifcate for diving to travelling to Florida, US, to a swim in the sea for the very first time.
Ennett who lost both his limbs as a child, is not afraid to go on a boat, swim with the sharks and also try sliding down snow-covered hills.
He wanted to show such scary acts in the film in order to inspire people with disabilities to push themselves further.
Watch in Sign Language
- #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
July 18, 2019
- Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
July 18, 2019
- Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
July 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Events July 11, 2019 North East Disability Summit
- Headlines July 12, 2019 Virat shares message with fans after loss
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
- Events July 11, 2019 SignAlong - Sign language workshop
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Noted Paralympian Deepa Malik aims to set a record in sea swimming
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Events July 11, 2019 Ask Me Anything
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News