Canadian amputee who inspires people with disabilities
October 8, 2016
Daniel Ennett from Canada, a quadruple amputee has been featured in a new short film series.
The film shows his amazing journey. From getting a certifcate for diving to travelling to Florida, US, to a swim in the sea for the very first time.
Ennett who lost both his limbs as a child, is not afraid to go on a boat, swim with the sharks and also try sliding down snow-covered hills.
He wanted to show such scary acts in the film in order to inspire people with disabilities to push themselves further.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News