New device helps people with speech impairments
A new device has been launched for people with speech problems.
It can be also used by people with cerebral palsy.
The tool allows them to express their thoughts in their own voice.
It then combines their voices with recordings from a donor whose voice matches theirs.
This will help their friends and family members understand their conversation.
It has been found that speech disorders are more among children with cerebral palsy.
Cerebral palsy is a group of brain disorders that permanently affects the body and muscle movements.
Watch in Sign Language
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
- Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
February 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News