Radar-based device spots objects for the blind
October 9, 2016
A new radar-based system has been developed for the benefit of people with visual impairments.
It is called the RadarCat.
It can recognise various objects like parts of the body, types of smartphones and food. It can also tell the difference between two identical bottles that contain liquids.
Researchers are working on the technology to make it wearable and easy to use.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Rich tributes paid to veteran actor Girish Karnad
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News