Radar-based device spots objects for the blind
A new radar-based system has been developed for the benefit of people with visual impairments.
It is called the RadarCat.
It can recognise various objects like parts of the body, types of smartphones and food. It can also tell the difference between two identical bottles that contain liquids.
Researchers are working on the technology to make it wearable and easy to use.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019