Accessible bicycle for people with physical disabilities
October 12, 2016
Recumbent Cycles is a cycle shop run by Scott Barrows and his wife in Lancaster, UK.
They are known for their special bicycles for riders with developmental or physical disabilities. Lots of people enjoy riding bicycles but health issues do not allow them to do so.
The bicycles made by Barrows allow them to enjoy the rides which ordinary cycles do not. People with arthritis, amputations and other disabilities can get their custom made bicycles in the shop.
The accessible cycles make the customers happy. The Barrows also organize monthly rides for customers and fellow cyclists.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News