Accessible bicycle for people with physical disabilities
Recumbent Cycles is a cycle shop run by Scott Barrows and his wife in Lancaster, UK.
They are known for their special bicycles for riders with developmental or physical disabilities. Lots of people enjoy riding bicycles but health issues do not allow them to do so.
The bicycles made by Barrows allow them to enjoy the rides which ordinary cycles do not. People with arthritis, amputations and other disabilities can get their custom made bicycles in the shop.
The accessible cycles make the customers happy. The Barrows also organize monthly rides for customers and fellow cyclists.
Watch in Sign Language
- Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
February 15, 2019
- Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
February 13, 2019
- Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta to tie the knot on 9 March
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Parasports February 9, 2019 Aspiring wheelchair cricketers in Karnataka, here is your chance to shine
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019