Accessible bicycle for people with physical disabilities
October 12, 2016
Recumbent Cycles is a cycle shop run by Scott Barrows and his wife in Lancaster, UK.
They are known for their special bicycles for riders with developmental or physical disabilities. Lots of people enjoy riding bicycles but health issues do not allow them to do so.
The bicycles made by Barrows allow them to enjoy the rides which ordinary cycles do not. People with arthritis, amputations and other disabilities can get their custom made bicycles in the shop.
The accessible cycles make the customers happy. The Barrows also organize monthly rides for customers and fellow cyclists.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News