Visually impaired actors, autistic musicians come together in a play
October 10, 2016
In the United States, a play is being produced with blind actors and autistic musicians.
The play has been organized by a local charity.
The play shows how they view the world.
The play is called A Reason To Love. It deals with small crimes, family deaths, romance and a transgender person uniting with his family.
There are 18 actors in the play doing different roles.
The tickets are selling out for the show that opens on 19 and 20 October.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News