Visually impaired actors, autistic musicians come together in a play
In the United States, a play is being produced with blind actors and autistic musicians.
The play has been organized by a local charity.
The play shows how they view the world.
The play is called A Reason To Love. It deals with small crimes, family deaths, romance and a transgender person uniting with his family.
There are 18 actors in the play doing different roles.
The tickets are selling out for the show that opens on 19 and 20 October.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019