Woman with disability stitches with her feet
October 11, 2016
Wang Xiang from China does amazing embroidery using her feet.
Wang, who was born without arms, started to learn how to do embroidery in her late 20s.
She is able to do different kinds of embroidery with her feet.
She takes one to six months to stitch one embroidery piece.
Her art works are an inspiring example for people with disabilities to live independently and with respect.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News