Woman with disability stitches with her feet
October 11, 2016
Wang Xiang from China does amazing embroidery using her feet.
Wang, who was born without arms, started to learn how to do embroidery in her late 20s.
She is able to do different kinds of embroidery with her feet.
She takes one to six months to stitch one embroidery piece.
Her art works are an inspiring example for people with disabilities to live independently and with respect.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News