Woman with disability stitches with her feet
Wang Xiang from China does amazing embroidery using her feet.
Wang, who was born without arms, started to learn how to do embroidery in her late 20s.
She is able to do different kinds of embroidery with her feet.
She takes one to six months to stitch one embroidery piece.
Her art works are an inspiring example for people with disabilities to live independently and with respect.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment February 10, 2019 Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Events February 9, 2019 Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News