Amputee beauty blogger takes Internet by storm
Kaitlyn Dobrow has taken the world by storm with her blogs on beauty and make up tips.
What is amazing is that Kaitlyn is not like any other beauty expert.
She creates all her make up looks with a prosthetic arm.
Kaitlyn was 19 years old when she got meningitis. The infection led to blood clots that prevented blood from reaching the skin on her body.
This led to scars that looked like burn marks. She went through over 20 surgeries, including operations on the skin and amputations of all four of her limbs.
She had to learn how to walk and fold her clothes with her prosthetics.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News