HSBC supports trusts that equip people with disabilities with skills training
October 14, 2016
HSBC bank has stated the Life Skills Project under which people with disabilities will be trained for private and government jobs.
The bank has selected Snehadeep Trust for the Disabled from Bengaluru as one of the 16 organizations working in this regard.
Snehadeep Trust has been training people with physical disabilities in livelihood and life skills.
Many people trained at Snehadeep have been placed in top private and government organizations.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News