HSBC supports trusts that equip people with disabilities with skills training
HSBC bank has stated the Life Skills Project under which people with disabilities will be trained for private and government jobs.
The bank has selected Snehadeep Trust for the Disabled from Bengaluru as one of the 16 organizations working in this regard.
Snehadeep Trust has been training people with physical disabilities in livelihood and life skills.
Many people trained at Snehadeep have been placed in top private and government organizations.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News