Dancer & activist Nyle DiMarco is an inspiration to the deaf
Nyle DiMarco, a 27-year-old model, actor and deaf activist, who was born deaf, is inspiring many deaf people around the world.
He encourages people to be themselves and accept their identities.
He hold events where he speaks to people about his life as a deaf person and how he has never left the lack of hearing come in his way.
Nyle, who has a college degree in mathematics is the first deaf winner of America's Next Top Model season 22.
He also won the Dancing with the Stars show.
He has started The Nyle DiMarco Foundation to help deaf children and their families.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 Know more about the Race For 7 to mark International Rare Disease Day
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Events February 21, 2019 Course in Learning Disabilities from Samadhan Goyam
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News