Dancer & activist Nyle DiMarco is an inspiration to the deaf
October 2, 2017
Nyle DiMarco, a 27-year-old model, actor and deaf activist, who was born deaf, is inspiring many deaf people around the world.
He encourages people to be themselves and accept their identities.
He hold events where he speaks to people about his life as a deaf person and how he has never left the lack of hearing come in his way.
Nyle, who has a college degree in mathematics is the first deaf winner of America's Next Top Model season 22.
He also won the Dancing with the Stars show.
He has started The Nyle DiMarco Foundation to help deaf children and their families.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 11, 2019 Visually impaired girls from Ahmedabad chosen to perform the garba at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News