Sisters sing pop songs in sign language
October 18, 2016
Shaylee, a young deaf girl from the United States, has released a new video where she performs songs in American Sign Language with her sister, Ivy.
Using ASL, the two young girls create new pop songs that have never been sung before.
Their mother Sheena McFeely says that she has always encouraged her children to be themselves.
The two sisters enjoy a lot of popularity on YouTube. They also run a Facebook page where they share different lessons about learning sign language.
Shaylee has also signed Christmas stories in the past.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News