Sisters sing pop songs in sign language
Shaylee, a young deaf girl from the United States, has released a new video where she performs songs in American Sign Language with her sister, Ivy.
Using ASL, the two young girls create new pop songs that have never been sung before.
Their mother Sheena McFeely says that she has always encouraged her children to be themselves.
The two sisters enjoy a lot of popularity on YouTube. They also run a Facebook page where they share different lessons about learning sign language.
Shaylee has also signed Christmas stories in the past.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019