Deaf critic movie review of Motu Patlu: King Of Kings
Motu Patlu: King of Kings is an Indian 3D computer-animated film.
It is an adventure comedy film directed by Suhas D. Kadav and produced by Ketan Mehta.
The film is taken inspiration from the famous cartoon TV series Motu Patlu.
The cartoon film introduces Motu-Patlu living in Furfuri Nagariya.
Few funny situations makes way for a vegetarian circus lion Guddu Ghalib meet Motu-Patlu in their hometown.
Guddu’s soft-hearted nature wins Motu-Patlu’s hearts and soon they become friends.
Motu-Patlu set on a journey to drop Guddu to a zoo for his safety.
On the way, Motu-Patlu becomes friends with jungle’s lion king Simha who is a look-alike of Guddu.
Simha asks Motu-Patlu to promise to save the forest from a greedy man who plans to destroy them.
The way Motu-Patlu take the help of Guddu to stop the greedy man from achieving his cruel aim forms the remaining part of the story.
The animation and 3D visual effects, narration and background score deserves appreciation.
It is a must watch for kids as well as adults for its important message of protecting our forests for a better future.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Strengthening the parent-child bond is key to empowering kids with autism at Aarambh
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Government announces scholarships for students with disabilities
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Mental Illness
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Kerala wheelchair user faces police harassment, organizations rally in support
- Technology October 17, 2018 DALI, India's 1st regional language dyslexia screening tool, is now available as an app
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News