Deaf critic movie review of Motu Patlu: King Of Kings
Motu Patlu: King of Kings is an Indian 3D computer-animated film.
It is an adventure comedy film directed by Suhas D. Kadav and produced by Ketan Mehta.
The film is taken inspiration from the famous cartoon TV series Motu Patlu.
The cartoon film introduces Motu-Patlu living in Furfuri Nagariya.
Few funny situations makes way for a vegetarian circus lion Guddu Ghalib meet Motu-Patlu in their hometown.
Guddu’s soft-hearted nature wins Motu-Patlu’s hearts and soon they become friends.
Motu-Patlu set on a journey to drop Guddu to a zoo for his safety.
On the way, Motu-Patlu becomes friends with jungle’s lion king Simha who is a look-alike of Guddu.
Simha asks Motu-Patlu to promise to save the forest from a greedy man who plans to destroy them.
The way Motu-Patlu take the help of Guddu to stop the greedy man from achieving his cruel aim forms the remaining part of the story.
The animation and 3D visual effects, narration and background score deserves appreciation.
It is a must watch for kids as well as adults for its important message of protecting our forests for a better future.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 This Ability - Gift Abled - Inclusiveness - Guest Column by Richa Sharma, Special Educator
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News