Deaf critic movie review of Motu Patlu: King Of Kings
Motu Patlu: King of Kings is an Indian 3D computer-animated film.
It is an adventure comedy film directed by Suhas D. Kadav and produced by Ketan Mehta.
The film is taken inspiration from the famous cartoon TV series Motu Patlu.
The cartoon film introduces Motu-Patlu living in Furfuri Nagariya.
Few funny situations makes way for a vegetarian circus lion Guddu Ghalib meet Motu-Patlu in their hometown.
Guddu’s soft-hearted nature wins Motu-Patlu’s hearts and soon they become friends.
Motu-Patlu set on a journey to drop Guddu to a zoo for his safety.
On the way, Motu-Patlu becomes friends with jungle’s lion king Simha who is a look-alike of Guddu.
Simha asks Motu-Patlu to promise to save the forest from a greedy man who plans to destroy them.
The way Motu-Patlu take the help of Guddu to stop the greedy man from achieving his cruel aim forms the remaining part of the story.
The animation and 3D visual effects, narration and background score deserves appreciation.
It is a must watch for kids as well as adults for its important message of protecting our forests for a better future.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Events February 21, 2019 Kalakaar 2.0
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Technology February 21, 2019 Updated version of Avaz app has plenty to offer, enables access to wider audience
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 20, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News