Deaf critic movie review of Motu Patlu: King Of Kings
November 4, 2016
Motu Patlu: King of Kings is an Indian 3D computer-animated film.
It is an adventure comedy film directed by Suhas D. Kadav and produced by Ketan Mehta.
The film is taken inspiration from the famous cartoon TV series Motu Patlu.
The cartoon film introduces Motu-Patlu living in Furfuri Nagariya.
Few funny situations makes way for a vegetarian circus lion Guddu Ghalib meet Motu-Patlu in their hometown.
Guddu's soft-hearted nature wins Motu-Patlu's hearts and soon they become friends.
Motu-Patlu set on a journey to drop Guddu to a zoo for his safety.
On the way, Motu-Patlu becomes friends with jungle's lion king Simha who is a look-alike of Guddu.
Simha asks Motu-Patlu to promise to save the forest from a greedy man who plans to destroy them.
The way Motu-Patlu take the help of Guddu to stop the greedy man from achieving his cruel aim forms the remaining part of the story.
The animation and 3D visual effects, narration and background score deserves appreciation.
It is a must watch for kids as well as adults for its important message of protecting our forests for a better future.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News