New test can help in quick diagnosis of ADHD
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder usually takes time to diagnose.
A child has to be taken to a specialist for many tests for the signs to be observed.
Now a new technology called Braingaze can make the diagnosis possible within minutes.
It does this by using the eye movements as a way to track the person's attention span. This way it can give an indicator of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder within 10 minutes.
Diagnosing ADHD using regular methods can take up to 10 weeks.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019