This blind photographer does not let disability come in the way
November 23, 2017
Pranav Lal may be blind but that does not come in the way of clicking beautiful pictures. Pranav, who is blind since birth, never lets anything come in the way of trying new things. So when he decided to take up photography, he was determined to make a go of it.
To achieve his goal, Pranav uses a technology called vOICe, which works as an artificial eye, and has a set of bone conducting headphones, that converts the sights around him to sound.
The image gets broken down to three attributes and using these attributes, Pranav clicks his photo. He says that his parents were very supportive and motivated him right from birth.
Pranav's positive attitude towards life has motivated him to become independent. t has also helped him to work on his hobbies with full focus.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News