This blind photographer does not let disability come in the way
November 23, 2017
Pranav Lal may be blind but that does not come in the way of clicking beautiful pictures. Pranav, who is blind since birth, never lets anything come in the way of trying new things. So when he decided to take up photography, he was determined to make a go of it.
To achieve his goal, Pranav uses a technology called vOICe, which works as an artificial eye, and has a set of bone conducting headphones, that converts the sights around him to sound.
The image gets broken down to three attributes and using these attributes, Pranav clicks his photo. He says that his parents were very supportive and motivated him right from birth.
Pranav's positive attitude towards life has motivated him to become independent. t has also helped him to work on his hobbies with full focus.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News