This blind photographer does not let disability come in the way
Pranav Lal may be blind but that does not come in the way of clicking beautiful pictures. Pranav, who is blind since birth, never lets anything come in the way of trying new things. So when he decided to take up photography, he was determined to make a go of it.
To achieve his goal, Pranav uses a technology called vOICe, which works as an artificial eye, and has a set of bone conducting headphones, that converts the sights around him to sound.
The image gets broken down to three attributes and using these attributes, Pranav clicks his photo. He says that his parents were very supportive and motivated him right from birth.
Pranav’s positive attitude towards life has motivated him to become independent. t has also helped him to work on his hobbies with full focus.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News