This blind photographer does not let disability come in the way
Pranav Lal may be blind but that does not come in the way of clicking beautiful pictures. Pranav, who is blind since birth, never lets anything come in the way of trying new things. So when he decided to take up photography, he was determined to make a go of it.
To achieve his goal, Pranav uses a technology called vOICe, which works as an artificial eye, and has a set of bone conducting headphones, that converts the sights around him to sound.
The image gets broken down to three attributes and using these attributes, Pranav clicks his photo. He says that his parents were very supportive and motivated him right from birth.
Pranav’s positive attitude towards life has motivated him to become independent. t has also helped him to work on his hobbies with full focus.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports October 22, 2018 India take on Sri Lanka in 5th & final match of T20 blind cricket series today
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Protests in Sabarimala continues on fourth day
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Sneakers designed by Virat Kohli launched in India
- Headlines October 22, 2018 Three more women denied entry into Sabarimala
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Parasports October 22, 2018 Mandvi Garg battled depression, vision loss to come back as a champion trekker
- Get-hooked October 22, 2018 Children with autism find a ray of hope at Sunshine in Bengaluru
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 21, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News