Deaf child's online request to wear superhero outfit is a hit
Three-year-old Kaylieann Steinbach from California, US, is partially deaf.
Her request to wear a supergirl dress for her pre-school photograph has become an online hit.
She has won appreciation from thousands of people around the world after she posted a picture online wearing a supergirl costume with a hearing aid.
Her father said that Kaylieann cannot hear the word ‘s’ due to her deafness which is why she calls the supergirl, Pootergirl.
Her act has inspired thousands of deaf around the world who have thanked her for making them feel better.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News