Deaf critic movie review of Train to Busan
Train to Busan is a South Korean horror thriller film and is directed by Yeon Sang-ho.
The film stars Gong Yoo (as Seok –woo), Ma Dong-seok (as Sang-hwa), Jung Yu-mi (as Seong-kyeong) and Kim Su-an (as Soo-an) in important roles.
The film is about Seok –woo who decides to take his daughter Soo-an on a train to Busan as her birthday gift.
The train travellers include Sang-hwa and his pregnant wife Seong-kyeong, a high school baseball team, elderly sisters, a homeless man, among others.
As the train departs, a young woman boards the train with a bite wound on her leg which is shown to be a zombie infection.
She soon attacks a female train attendant and the zombie infection spreads to the other train passengers.
Will Seok-woo and Soo-an be able to survive from the passengers who have become zombies and reach Busan safely forms the remaining part of the story.
The film shows how good people try to sacrifice and work hard to put an end to the bad deeds of selfish people.
The film’s visual effects and engaging thriller scenes will entertain the horror movie lovers to sit and watch till the end.
Watch in Sign Language
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
- 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
December 15, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Get set for an explosion of art & culture in accessible forms at the Serendipity Arts Festival
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Parasports December 16, 2018 Exciting cricket at 1st triangular blind cricket series for girls
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018