Deaf critic movie review of Train to Busan
November 18, 2016
Train to Busan is a South Korean horror thriller film and is directed by Yeon Sang-ho.
The film stars Gong Yoo (as Seok -woo), Ma Dong-seok (as Sang-hwa), Jung Yu-mi (as Seong-kyeong) and Kim Su-an (as Soo-an) in important roles.
The film is about Seok -woo who decides to take his daughter Soo-an on a train to Busan as her birthday gift.
The train travellers include Sang-hwa and his pregnant wife Seong-kyeong, a high school baseball team, elderly sisters, a homeless man, among others.
As the train departs, a young woman boards the train with a bite wound on her leg which is shown to be a zombie infection.
She soon attacks a female train attendant and the zombie infection spreads to the other train passengers.
Will Seok-woo and Soo-an be able to survive from the passengers who have become zombies and reach Busan safely forms the remaining part of the story.
The film shows how good people try to sacrifice and work hard to put an end to the bad deeds of selfish people.
The film's visual effects and engaging thriller scenes will entertain the horror movie lovers to sit and watch till the end.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 27, 2019 Dehradun pool forced to grant equal access to disabled adults after official intervention
- Events June 26, 2019 Talk Tools Workshop
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Events June 27, 2019 Thalassemia Detection Camp
- Events June 26, 2019 Music therapy for special needs children
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Snehankit Helpline for visually impaired students is helping them shine in academics
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News