App connects hearing aid users with hearing care professionals
October 10, 2017
An app called myHearing by Signia, which is a hearing aid brand, allows patients to ask questions and complete training.
It also allows care professionals to check progress and adjust hearing aids from another place.
The app, which is available on iPhone and Android devices enables two-way communication between hearing aid wearers and hearing care professionals.
The app works with Signia's website. This website allows care professionals to check the patient's progress, adjust hearing aids from far away and give better patient care.
Patients have to download the app and connect to their doctor or professional's website in the first visit.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
June 20, 2019
- #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
June 13, 2019
- Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
June 12, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Dhoni must keep playing, says ex Aussie cricketer
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News