App connects hearing aid users with hearing care professionals
An app called myHearing by Signia, which is a hearing aid brand, allows patients to ask questions and complete training.
It also allows care professionals to check progress and adjust hearing aids from another place.
The app, which is available on iPhone and Android devices enables two-way communication between hearing aid wearers and hearing care professionals.
The app works with Signia's website. This website allows care professionals to check the patient's progress, adjust hearing aids from far away and give better patient care.
Patients have to download the app and connect to their doctor or professional's website in the first visit.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
- Parasports December 16, 2018 Exciting cricket at 1st triangular blind cricket series for girls
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018