App connects hearing aid users with hearing care professionals
An app called myHearing by Signia, which is a hearing aid brand, allows patients to ask questions and complete training.
It also allows care professionals to check progress and adjust hearing aids from another place.
The app, which is available on iPhone and Android devices enables two-way communication between hearing aid wearers and hearing care professionals.
The app works with Signia's website. This website allows care professionals to check the patient's progress, adjust hearing aids from far away and give better patient care.
Patients have to download the app and connect to their doctor or professional's website in the first visit.
Watch in Sign Language
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
- Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
February 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Rare Diseases
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Impure alcohol kills 82 in U.P, Uttarakhand
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News