Baby with Down Syndrome auditions as a child model
October 22, 2016
A mother living in the United States never imagined that her son would become such a star.
Meagan Nash is the mother of 15-month-old Asher, who has Down syndrome.
Nash gave her son's pictures to an advertising agency that handles the campaign for a leading children's clothing brand.
The picture was noticed by many people and has been shared more than 107,000 times.
Several media companies from across the US have contacted Nash for her son to be a model.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News