Baby with Down Syndrome auditions as a child model
October 22, 2016
A mother living in the United States never imagined that her son would become such a star.
Meagan Nash is the mother of 15-month-old Asher, who has Down syndrome.
Nash gave her son's pictures to an advertising agency that handles the campaign for a leading children's clothing brand.
The picture was noticed by many people and has been shared more than 107,000 times.
Several media companies from across the US have contacted Nash for her son to be a model.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News