Baby with Down Syndrome auditions as a child model
A mother living in the United States never imagined that her son would become such a star.
Meagan Nash is the mother of 15-month-old Asher, who has Down syndrome.
Nash gave her son's pictures to an advertising agency that handles the campaign for a leading children's clothing brand.
The picture was noticed by many people and has been shared more than 107,000 times.
Several media companies from across the US have contacted Nash for her son to be a model.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019