Coke Studio in Pakistan uses technology so the deaf can feel music
An initiative called Coke Studio for the Deaf has been launched in Pakistan.
Coca-Cola has invited people with hearing impairments to experience music.
The deaf can take part in the music-based program Coke Studio Season 9.
To make this possible, a new technology has been developed in China where a special sofa fitted with lights glow according to the music.
The set up is kept at the Deaf Reach School in Karachi.
The program is open to people with hearing impairments through October.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News