Coke Studio in Pakistan uses technology so the deaf can feel music
October 25, 2016
An initiative called Coke Studio for the Deaf has been launched in Pakistan.
Coca-Cola has invited people with hearing impairments to experience music.
The deaf can take part in the music-based program Coke Studio Season 9.
To make this possible, a new technology has been developed in China where a special sofa fitted with lights glow according to the music.
The set up is kept at the Deaf Reach School in Karachi.
The program is open to people with hearing impairments through October.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News