IIT Kharagpur researchers enable web access for people with disabilities
Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur have developed a software that helps people with neuro-motor disorders access the Internet easily.
They can play online games and participate in social networking sites like Facebook with little difficulty.
The application arranges social media platforms like Facebook in a way that people with disabilities can use them with devices.
The app can be used on mobile phones and tablets.
They have also developed tools to meet the educational needs of children with special needs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Misophonia
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News