Apple displays accessibility features in new website
Apple has displayed its accessibility features on a new website that makes its inclusive products more visible and available.
The new website shows the features across many of Apple's products, including the iPhone, the Mac and the Apple watch.
Apple hopes the website becomes a resource that people can use all around the world. It has also released a video that shows people with all kinds of disabilities doing what they love using technology.
The video shows a deaf person using face time to have a conversation in Sign Language. It also shows a person in a wheelchair using a phone to turn on the lights and open the curtains.
These options allow people with disabilities to use technology the way everyone does.
Watch in Sign Language
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
- Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
February 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News