Apple displays accessibility features in new website
October 31, 2016
Apple has displayed its accessibility features on a new website that makes its inclusive products more visible and available.
The new website shows the features across many of Apple's products, including the iPhone, the Mac and the Apple watch.
Apple hopes the website becomes a resource that people can use all around the world. It has also released a video that shows people with all kinds of disabilities doing what they love using technology.
The video shows a deaf person using face time to have a conversation in Sign Language. It also shows a person in a wheelchair using a phone to turn on the lights and open the curtains.
These options allow people with disabilities to use technology the way everyone does.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
June 13, 2019
- Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
June 12, 2019
- #TechThursdays – What makes the DALI app a game changer for students with dyslexia
June 6, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 9, 2019 Sportsperson & businesswoman, Geetha Chauhan excels at all that she does
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News