Digital Braille reader helps the blind to read easily
Bristol Braille Technology (BBT), a startup in UK has come up with a new technology for the blind users.
It is developing Canute which will display multiple lines of text at the same time.
It is a one of a kind product that has a different approach towards literacy among the visually impaired people.
The existing Braille literacy technology and other devices are said to be old, difficult to use and are costly.
Canute hopes to keep the cost cheaper and simplify the complex processes of using the technology.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 New initiative called iDARE in Goa aims to fight for the rights of disabled people
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 Know more about the Race For 7 to mark International Rare Disease Day
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 #LovePossible - Newlyweds Shilpa & Danish Mahajan are setting serious couple goals
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019