Digital Braille reader helps the blind to read easily
October 31, 2016
Bristol Braille Technology (BBT), a startup in UK has come up with a new technology for the blind users.
It is developing Canute which will display multiple lines of text at the same time.
It is a one of a kind product that has a different approach towards literacy among the visually impaired people.
The existing Braille literacy technology and other devices are said to be old, difficult to use and are costly.
Canute hopes to keep the cost cheaper and simplify the complex processes of using the technology.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News