Digital Braille reader helps the blind to read easily
Bristol Braille Technology (BBT), a startup in UK has come up with a new technology for the blind users.
It is developing Canute which will display multiple lines of text at the same time.
It is a one of a kind product that has a different approach towards literacy among the visually impaired people.
The existing Braille literacy technology and other devices are said to be old, difficult to use and are costly.
Canute hopes to keep the cost cheaper and simplify the complex processes of using the technology.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Deaf people are gathering at Delhi's Jantar Mantar for a common cause
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Technology December 5, 2018 Assistive technology makes life simpler for children with learning disabilities
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Vijay Mallya offers to pay 100% loans back to the banks
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News