Digital Braille reader helps the blind to read easily
October 31, 2016
Bristol Braille Technology (BBT), a startup in UK has come up with a new technology for the blind users.
It is developing Canute which will display multiple lines of text at the same time.
It is a one of a kind product that has a different approach towards literacy among the visually impaired people.
The existing Braille literacy technology and other devices are said to be old, difficult to use and are costly.
Canute hopes to keep the cost cheaper and simplify the complex processes of using the technology.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News