Photography workshop for the blind in Hyderabad
November 7, 2016
The University of Hyderabad has organized a photography workshop for visually impaired students at their campus.
Famous author Partho Bhowmick helps blind students to translate mental images into reality while taking pictures.
Bhowmick has been organizing many such workshops across the country for the benefit of the visually impaired people.
Bhowmick has been training his students to use other senses like voice, sound and temperature to identify individual or images.
The university has received funds from the government to create accessible environment and facilities at its campus for the people with disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News