Braille magazine offers creative ways of expression
A Kolkata-based organization Sparshanandan has been offering the blind a platform to express their creativity through an annual Braille poetry magazine.
The magazine, which is called Sparshanandan-Drishtihinder Braille Patrika, was started in 1999. The poems enable one to visualize the writer's imagination.
The editor says that they receive entries from many people and that their enthusiasm is incredible.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News