Braille magazine offers creative ways of expression
November 9, 2016
A Kolkata-based organization Sparshanandan has been offering the blind a platform to express their creativity through an annual Braille poetry magazine.
The magazine, which is called Sparshanandan-Drishtihinder Braille Patrika, was started in 1999. The poems enable one to visualize the writer's imagination.
The editor says that they receive entries from many people and that their enthusiasm is incredible.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News