Braille magazine offers creative ways of expression
A Kolkata-based organization Sparshanandan has been offering the blind a platform to express their creativity through an annual Braille poetry magazine.
The magazine, which is called Sparshanandan-Drishtihinder Braille Patrika, was started in 1999. The poems enable one to visualize the writer's imagination.
The editor says that they receive entries from many people and that their enthusiasm is incredible.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh, pediatrician
- Get-hooked December 4, 2018 Campaigning for accessibility from UAE to India - My Take by Shobhika Kalra, Co-founder, Wings of Angelz
- Headlines December 6, 2018 India vs Australia announce teams for Adelaide Test
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Disability Heroes - Prajith Jaipal is out to create a new India, accessible & barrier-free
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Disability Heroes - Neha Agarwal is opening corporate India’s eyes to the AB-ility in disability
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 VaccesS 2018 an exhibition about innovative & latest assistive devices
- Employment December 6, 2018 Aarambh brings opportunities to disabled women, to train & to work
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News