Rahul Dravid has special words for blind cricketers
November 12, 2016
Former Indian captain Rahul Dravid has said that blind cricketers have extraordinary qualities.
He said the blind cricket game is difficult and he is not that good as compared to the blind cricketers who play the game blindfolded.
Dravid is appointed to spread awareness about the Second T20 World Cup for Blind.
The cricket tournament will be played from 28 January to 12 February 2017.
The tournament will be started in New Delhi and the grand finale will be held in Bengaluru.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 11, 2019 Inclusive Art Therapy Workshop
- Employment July 12, 2019 These disabled women are making prosthetic aids that are enabling mobility for others
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
- Accessibility July 12, 2019 Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation gets set to make buildings accessible
- Headlines July 11, 2019 Kangana faces boycott threat from media
- Events July 16, 2019 Swaras and More @ Mitr Cafe
- Get-hooked July 11, 2019 Rising Flame launches leadership programme for women with disabilities
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 “Stay positive to beat all odds” - My Take by Jomy John Joseph, disability rights activist
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 A born artist, Mashood believes in living life, king size!
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News