Deaf critic movie review of Doctor Strange
November 25, 2016
Doctor Strange is an American superhero film. It features the Marvel Comics character of the same name.
The film is directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Marvel Studios.
The film stars Benedict Cumberbatch (as Doctor Stephen Strange), Chiwetel Ejiofor (as Karl Mordo), Tilda Swinton (as the Ancient One) and Benedict Wong (as Wong) in important roles.
The film introduces Doctor Stephen Strange as a proud and self-loving doctor. His constant success makes him think he is the best and can do no wrong.
A car accident leaves him with broken hands. When medicines fail to cure him completely, he sets on a journey to a secret place named Kamar-Taj in Kathmandu, Nepal.
He transforms into a powerful mystic being with the help of the Ancient One.
But he alongwith Mordo and Wong have to fight with Dormammu, the Dark Dimension to save the world from death and destruction.
Will Doctor Strange be successful in using his mystical abilities against Dormammu forms the remaining part of the story.
The film is a must watch for its engaging cast, amazing visual effects, funny and meaningful dialogues and entertaining plot.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News