Deaf critic movie review of Doctor Strange
Doctor Strange is an American superhero film. It features the Marvel Comics character of the same name.
The film is directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Marvel Studios.
The film stars Benedict Cumberbatch (as Doctor Stephen Strange), Chiwetel Ejiofor (as Karl Mordo), Tilda Swinton (as the Ancient One) and Benedict Wong (as Wong) in important roles.
The film introduces Doctor Stephen Strange as a proud and self-loving doctor. His constant success makes him think he is the best and can do no wrong.
A car accident leaves him with broken hands. When medicines fail to cure him completely, he sets on a journey to a secret place named Kamar-Taj in Kathmandu, Nepal.
He transforms into a powerful mystic being with the help of the Ancient One.
But he alongwith Mordo and Wong have to fight with Dormammu, the Dark Dimension to save the world from death and destruction.
Will Doctor Strange be successful in using his mystical abilities against Dormammu forms the remaining part of the story.
The film is a must watch for its engaging cast, amazing visual effects, funny and meaningful dialogues and entertaining plot.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019