Deaf critic movie review of Doctor Strange
November 25, 2016
Doctor Strange is an American superhero film. It features the Marvel Comics character of the same name.
The film is directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Marvel Studios.
The film stars Benedict Cumberbatch (as Doctor Stephen Strange), Chiwetel Ejiofor (as Karl Mordo), Tilda Swinton (as the Ancient One) and Benedict Wong (as Wong) in important roles.
The film introduces Doctor Stephen Strange as a proud and self-loving doctor. His constant success makes him think he is the best and can do no wrong.
A car accident leaves him with broken hands. When medicines fail to cure him completely, he sets on a journey to a secret place named Kamar-Taj in Kathmandu, Nepal.
He transforms into a powerful mystic being with the help of the Ancient One.
But he alongwith Mordo and Wong have to fight with Dormammu, the Dark Dimension to save the world from death and destruction.
Will Doctor Strange be successful in using his mystical abilities against Dormammu forms the remaining part of the story.
The film is a must watch for its engaging cast, amazing visual effects, funny and meaningful dialogues and entertaining plot.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Kerala minister K K Shailaja steps in for deaf child affected in the floods
- Events August 14, 2019 Unity through Performing Arts
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Abhinandan Varthaman to get Vir Chakra on Independence Day
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Restrictions lifted in Jammu
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Death toll rises in monsoon fury at Himachal Pradesh
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
- Headlines August 17, 2019 Karnataka boy felicitated for bravery
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Accessibility August 14, 2019 “People with disabilities working in health care inform better care & access” – Dr Lisa Meeks
- Events August 14, 2019 Let your hands do the talking
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News