New app to find early signs of autism in children
An app on cellphones, tablets and computers can help track the eye movements of children with autism.
The app will help find if the child has early signs of autism spectrum disorder.
The research suggests early finding can help improve the symptoms and results of the disorder.
For example, the app when developed will track eye movements of a child who looks at pictures of social situations.
It will help the parents at home to understand if their child has the disorder and search for treatment options at an early stage.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 Know more about the Race For 7 to mark International Rare Disease Day
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019