Braille & Kannada versions of Persons with Disabilities act to be published
An ashram in Hubballi in Karnataka and a charitable trust for people with disabilities has come together for a special initiative.
They have decided to make a Braille and Kannada version of the Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
The books will contain verdicts of the Supreme Court and different High Courts on cases related to persons with disabilities.
The aim is to distribute the two books to all the institutions and organisations working for people with disabilities.
To know more, call the number 098444896683.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019