Braille & Kannada versions of Persons with Disabilities act to be published
November 15, 2016
An ashram in Hubballi in Karnataka and a charitable trust for people with disabilities has come together for a special initiative.
They have decided to make a Braille and Kannada version of the Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
The books will contain verdicts of the Supreme Court and different High Courts on cases related to persons with disabilities.
The aim is to distribute the two books to all the institutions and organisations working for people with disabilities.
To know more, call the number 098444896683.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News