Ujjain temple to distribute prasad boxes in Braille print
November 17, 2016
Shri Mahakaleshwar temple from Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh will give prasad boxes with details written in Braille to its devotees.
The idea is to help the visually impaired devotees read the details written on the prasad box.
The first box of prasad with the details written in Braille was given to the Madhya Pradesh governor recently.
The new boxes have been demanded in large numbers by the temple's committee to distribute them to the devotees.
The Ujjain temple is one of the most famous Hindu temples devoted to Lord Shiva.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Headlines April 12, 2019 Court fines Bengal government for film ban
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News