Ujjain temple to distribute prasad boxes in Braille print
Shri Mahakaleshwar temple from Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh will give prasad boxes with details written in Braille to its devotees.
The idea is to help the visually impaired devotees read the details written on the prasad box.
The first box of prasad with the details written in Braille was given to the Madhya Pradesh governor recently.
The new boxes have been demanded in large numbers by the temple’s committee to distribute them to the devotees.
The Ujjain temple is one of the most famous Hindu temples devoted to Lord Shiva.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019