Deaf critic movie review of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is a Hindi romantic drama film. The film is written and directed by Karan Johar.
The film stars Ranbir Kapoor (as Ayan Sanger), Anushka Sharma (as Alizeh Khan), Fawad Khan (as Ali) and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (as Saba Khan).
The story revolves around the one-sided love of three characters, Ayan, Alizeh and Saba.
Ayan and Alizeh meet and become friends at a time when they both break-up with their respective partners.
Ali makes an entry when Ayan starts liking Alizeh. Confused Alizeh stops communicating with Ayan and plans to get married to Ali. Ayan confesses his love to Alizeh but Alizeh rejects the proposal.
Heartbroken Ayan gets into a relationship with Saba, a poetess. Ayan eventually becomes a famous singer.
Ayan who still loves Alizeh, gets to know that Ali and Alizeh are not together.
Will Ayan be able to meet Alizeh again forms the remaining part of the story.
The first half of the film is funny and entertaining while the second half is slow and emotional. The film is a one-time watch for its beautiful locations, music and dance. The story and direction can be given a miss.
Watch in Sign Language
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
- 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
December 15, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports December 16, 2018 India roots for Arunima Sinha as she sets to scale Antarctica's highest peak
- Headlines December 15, 2018 India vs Australia - Decision to drop Jadeja criticised
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Events December 13, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018