Deaf critic movie review of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is a Hindi romantic drama film. The film is written and directed by Karan Johar.
The film stars Ranbir Kapoor (as Ayan Sanger), Anushka Sharma (as Alizeh Khan), Fawad Khan (as Ali) and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (as Saba Khan).
The story revolves around the one-sided love of three characters, Ayan, Alizeh and Saba.
Ayan and Alizeh meet and become friends at a time when they both break-up with their respective partners.
Ali makes an entry when Ayan starts liking Alizeh. Confused Alizeh stops communicating with Ayan and plans to get married to Ali. Ayan confesses his love to Alizeh but Alizeh rejects the proposal.
Heartbroken Ayan gets into a relationship with Saba, a poetess. Ayan eventually becomes a famous singer.
Ayan who still loves Alizeh, gets to know that Ali and Alizeh are not together.
Will Ayan be able to meet Alizeh again forms the remaining part of the story.
The first half of the film is funny and entertaining while the second half is slow and emotional. The film is a one-time watch for its beautiful locations, music and dance. The story and direction can be given a miss.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News